Effective Listening™ explores the role that listening plays in pharma and medical device sales situations. It examines the barriers that can block listening and offers techniques that can help pharma and med device salespeople overcome those barriers and become more effective listeners.
Learners will be able to:
• Differentiate between hearing and listening
• Identify the barriers to effective listening
• Define active listening
• Recognize the benefits of effective listening
• Utilize active listening techniques
• 4 hour classroom delivery (train-the-trainer)
• eLearning (works on: iPads, tablets, as well as on desktop and laptop computers)
• Virtual classroom delivery
• Engaging graphics
• Interactive exercises
• Professional audio
• A multiple-choice Knowledge Check
• A Manager’s Toolkit (with “in-field” exercises) for reinforcement and sustainability.
Please contact us for more information.